Leave Your Views


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Tragic Blow

The great Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Harry Potter at the scene of Dumbledore's death with no other than girlfriend Ginny Weasley.

REST IN PEACE, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SERVICES TO THE WIZARDING WORLD.


Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore; Order of Merlin, 1st class; and Beloved Hedmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has just reached his end. Dumbledore was believed to be travelling with no other than Harry Potter (The Boy Who Lived) the night he left us forever. Potter refused to give any news to his and Dumbledore's whereabouts and said "Professor Dumbledore told me not to tell anyone other than Ron and Hermione, and he never told me to stop following his orders if he died."

Madam Rosemerta, barmaid of The Three Broomsticks at Hogsmeade, not far from Hogwarts itself claims that she saw Dumbledore walking in the village and said he was "off to the Hog's Head". But when she saw him again, he was being supported by Potter, and apparently, weak.

"I was drawing my curtains, when I saw Potter apparate right outside my window!" says Rosemerta. "He was supporting Albus, and Albus looked weak alright! Well he said something about a potion, and Potter was saying to get him to the school's matron, when I rushed outside to help. Well he wanted to get to the castle, and did not notice the Dark Mark, right on top of it! Potter and Dumbledore rushed up to the tallest tower and that's all I saw."

"If Dumbledore trusts Harry, then I do too," says our own Romolus. "Harry said not to tell, and I know that we are all aching to know what had happened, but secrets must not leak. Do not follow the Daily Prophet, and just trust Harry. Because if we can't trust Dumbledore, we can't trust anyone."

Well said Romulus, and now from Royal,"The last thing Albus said to us is 'Trust Harry, he is our only hope.' I hope he was right."

There seemed to be a fight at Hogwarts, and rumours tell me that Severus Snape, former Death Eater, performed the curse that took Dumbledore's life!

"It is true, Harry told me so," says Romulus. "And I was shocked. Severus Snape! Potions master! Killed Dumbledore!"

As so was everybody, Romulus. Dumbledore's funeral will be held the day after his death, and he will be buried in Hogwarts.

Listeners, that brings us to another end of Potterwatch. The next password will be "Hogwarts". Thank you for listening to Potterwatch and Good Day to you.

River

No comments:

Post a Comment